I don't usually do resolutions, but seeing as I originally started this blog as a way to motivate myself toward goals, and hold myself accountable (and haven't done any posts at all on this topic!), now is as good a time as any to start.
A List (winter hopes and dreams)
1. ski ski ski....ski at every opportunity, ski aggressively, fall often and level up, for real.
2. in my (lucid) dreams: soar as a bird, seek advice from a.s.
3. green smoothie cleanse
4. yoga several times a week
5. get back in the climbing gym with friends
6. new home sweet home
7. darkroom investigation
8. carry my camera and use it! always. film, digital whatever.
9. 2 weeks of daily meditation
10. hang out with ladies
11. invite a boy
12. set up etsy shop
13. supplemental income (aka 2nd job)
14. send treasures to friends
16. project completion: journals, knit things, books.
17. write an honor code
19. foster a kitty
18. set more goals (is this like wishing for more wishes?)
Well that should be fodder for posts to come. It's funny the things I feel guilt over these days.... I haven't been practicing lucid dreaming! I didn't do a solstice meditation! I've never been to sparks lake! Given my schedule I have no excuse to NOT be doing these things. I suppose my ample free time is a double edged sword and has in some ways encouraged me to be self-indulgent and impulsively lazy with my days off - think extensive naps and too many morning mimosas. My free will horoscope today encouraged me to practice willpower in the coming weeks; may this list be an exercise in seeing things through and increasing my power to serve myself..... fini.