Thursday, December 30, 2010

today

I collected some new things, took photos while driving and read a fluffy novel.


Today is also the fifth day of my unofficial cleanse.  I started with three days of green smoothies and I've been eating raw veggies and fruits for the past two.  At this point I remain conflicted about the process.  I like the clarity and sense of lightness.  I am uncomfortable with the inevitable allure of weight loss and sense of deprivation.  So far, this cleanse has been mild.  I'm gravitating towards sustainability and nourishment rather than the miracle quick-fix.  I yearn to flood my cells with green.  I'm bored of battling cheese.  I want forge on, but Rain comes back soon with his bloodies and banter.  And so will end the lull.  xo                

No comments:

Post a Comment